· A day to pray that that which is heavenly shall be released to rule over all. A day to pray for the will of God to be done on earth as it is in heaven. Oh God thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Thy kingdom come and I command the kingdoms of the earth to become Your kingdom Amen
· A day of separation of that which is heavenly from that which is earthly. Earthly is anything base, sinful, fleshy and demonic. Today I receive cleansing from all the works of flesh.
· A day to pray for the removal of all earthly things in your life, family, ministry, business, city and nation. All earthly things in my life attracting curses be uprooted from my life now.
· This is second day. The number two is the number of agreement. It is the number of witness, for out of the mouth of two an issue is established. Deuteronomy 17:6. The number of testimony. John 8:17. The number of confirmation. Wholeness in marriage and division. I decree Godly agreement in my marriages and all marriages ordained by God in Jesus name. I uproot every spirit of division and separation in marriages. From today husband and wife will speak with one voice and cleave. Amen
· The Hebrew word for this day is “Gimel”. It means “camel”. It signifies to be lifted up. Oh God lift me up in every area of my life. This is my day for Divine promotion and elevation.
· It also signifies pride in the negative sense but being glorified or elevated to a position of authority – this is the positive side. I receive deliverance from pride and I receive a heart of humility today.
· Camels are burden bearing this illustrates the redemptive power of Christ as our Burden bearer. Today I cast all my burdens unto Him and I receive His rest on all sides of my life.
· The camel is usually tolerant of heat, long periods of time can pass between watering, making the camel the desert travelers choice of transportation. My God give me a new strength and Divine abilities to excel in life today in Jesus name.
· Camels are the desert ships of kings and their riches. 2Chronicles 9:1 the Queen of Sheba brought precious stones, spices and abundance of gold for Solomon on a caravan of camels. Today I expect and receive abundance of favor from the rich and famous.
· Kings and wealthy business men used camels to transport goods along trade routes. I call forth my camel with all my blessings today.
· Treasures were carried on camels humps or bunches. Isaiah 30:6. Today Oh Lord as I seek You release treasures unto me.
· The camels are coming. As I spend time meditating on the word my Father release unto me revelation that will elevate my vision so I can see my means of provision like Isaac in Jesus name. Genesis 24:62-63.
· Symbolically just like the camel today I receive grace to become important to the economy round about me. I receive the anointing to develope amazing strength by learning to bear other’s burdens in the place of prayer. Just as the camel can live on and digest thorny desert plants, I command the undesirable things of this season to serve to fuel my journey. There will be times of refreshing that will hydrate me for lengthy periods. My travels have given my feet callouses that will serve to protect me from the blistering sands. The eyelashes of the camel protect him from the blinding sun and the blowing sand. The same way my vision will not be impaired by inopportune circumstances. Camels possess an acute sense of smell that leads them to desert water sources. I receive discernment of spirit to prove the inner guidance of the Holy Spirit Who leads me in the way I should go – the way everlasting. Halleluyah!
· Two witnesses are required to establish truth but three brings completeness, clarity and shape to it. Today I receive all that is needed to complete my destiny in Jesus name.
· Three major feasts. It takes all three to perfect a man with the fullness of the Spirit. Passover represents salvation and redemption by the Blood of the Lamb. Pentecost is open heavens for the baptism of the Holy Spirit for revelation and provision for the season ahead and Tabernacles is the celebration of God’s glory as man enjoys fellowship with God. Today I declare my heavens opened. I receive supernatural provision for every season of my life in Jesus name. Amen
Each feast represents an aspect of man’s three fold nature. His body-Passover (the outer court). His soul-Pentecost (the Holy place) and His Spirit- Tabernacles (the most Holy place). The spirit of God is in me from today I cease to be ordinary. I shall fulfill purpose and my destiny shall reveive Divine boost in Jesus name. Amen
Let us pray
1. The promise is always initiated by God and destined to change the world. Heavenly Father today I command the manifestation of every promise of God for my life to shine forth now in Jesus name. Oh God TODAY do one miracle in my life, ministry and assignment that will change the world for the better in Jesus name.
2. It is a promise that is impossible with man but only possible with God. This day I decree that all the promises of God over my life, family, marriage, ministry, children etc that are impossible with men must receive supernatural boost now to come to pass. Make the impossibility in my life, family, ministry and assignment to become possible today in Jesus name.
3. It is a God chosen time and opportunity for the manifestation of the plan of God’s blessing and change. Today is the day. I call forth the manifestation of the plan of God for my blessing and change in every area of my life. That which I was created for, and that for which I was formed in my mother’s womb, I command it to manifest today in Jesus name
4. The number 13 promise is a blessing that man cannot make happen by himself. Oh God I surrender to You, make happen every promise over my life. Let the supernatural power of God envelope me now and quicken my mortal body to accomplish all that God has programmed for me in this season in Jesus name. Amen.
God determined it, said it and it would happen regardless of the circumstances. Therefore whatever promise of God over my life that is yet to manifest I declare it released now in every area of my life.
5. Father let all men be found liars and Only You be the truth. Have You not spoken it to me? Then DO IT! That the world will know that You are GOD
6. The number 13 promise is the difference of what man can do and what God can do. My Father I have done my part. Help me for vain is the help of man. Over to You Lord
7. It is the number of new life. I call forth a new life into my life, family, marriage, business and all that concerns me today in Jesus name. Amen.
8. It always has time and space between when it was first given and when it is given to manifest. My promise from God begin to manifest now. I shall not be delayed. My Divine appointment with God and destiny must come forth now. No more delays! No more delays! No more delays! In Jesus name. Amen.
9. It always has a season in which man tries to bring to pass what God has promised him. I cease from struggling to do it myself. Heavenly Father please take over now in Jesus name.
10. It has the season in which God brings to pass His promises regardless of what man has tried to produce on his own. This is the day. Regardless of all I did in the past to make it happen Father undertake for me and bring all Your promises to pass in my life today. Amen.
11. It always brings excitement, hope and desperation for the promise to be fulfilled. I am desperate now Father release all my blessings in Jesus name. Amen.
12. The number 13 promise is always presented in the presence of unfavorable circumstances, though in time, the circumstances will give way to the birth of the promise. You are the God of 2nd chance My Father turn all my mistakes around to bring me to Your expected end for my life and destiny in Jesus name.
13. Day to deal with spiritual giants and robbers, and position yourself, for the Lord’s deliverance from all evil. There will be more chaos and lawlessness but the Lord will ride upon the floods as Jehovah El Gibor the mighty Warrior to war against the demonic forces of darkness. So face the day with the strength of the Lord in full confidence. I release the judgment written in the word of God upon the wicked today. Every rebellion in me, around me and concerning the plan of God for me is judged today in Jesus name. Amen
14. Declaration of Biblical virtues on children: RESPECT: Lord, today help my children to show proper respect to everyone, as your Word commands. Father teach them how to honor father and mother. Prolong their days on earth as they do and prosper them in all that they do. I cancel premature and accidental death In Jesus name. Amen. 1 Peter 2:17
July 7th month. #7 is Zayin: Arm of the Lord. Read aloud Isaiah 53:1. Call forth the Arm of the Lord now.
CANCER (The Crab). Tammuz/Reuben. The tribulation. The Protector. Isaiah 4:5-6. Jesus protects us from all tribulation and the great tribulation. Messiah, the Protector of the Holy City of God. Armageddon, the Last Battle. Revelations 16:13-16 and 20:7-9. I declare the judgment written upon every power of darkness in Jesus name. Amen.
The constellation Cancer symbolizes the gathering of the redeemed, the company of overcomers, the heroes who overcame their toils, trials and expedition through Christ’s sacrifice on the cross. This is the month of the sin of the golden calf. Today I receive grace to overcome every temptation, trials and tribulations that come my way in Jesus name. I am redeemed, I am an overcomer, I am a hero of Christ through the blood of Jesus Christ. Amen.
On the 3rd of Tammuz Joshua was leading the Jewish people in one of the battles to conquer the Land of Israel. Victory was imminent, but darkness was about to fall. “Sun” proclaimed Joshua, “be still at Gibeon; moon, at the valley of Aijalon” Joshua 10:12. The heavenly bodies acquiesced, halting their progress through the sky until Israel's armies brought the battle to its successful conclusion. Today I command the sun to declare the glory of God over me. The sun shall not smite me by day and the moon shall not smite me by night. I receive grace to finish well today. All of heaven will work in my favor today in Jesus name. Amen
Just as the crab hides I root out distractions this summer months. I decree focus on only the things of God in every area of my life in Jesus name.
WERE YOU BORN IN JULY?