The 5th day of the week. Genesis 1:20-23.
This day is called the 5th day by God but the world calls it “Thursday” named after the planet Jupiter. Pagan King of the Roman gods also known as “thor”.
Jupiter is our largest planet. A traditional sign for his lightning bolt gives the planet its symbol. Jupiter is the greatest of the planets; it is the largest body in the solar system except the Sun. It is the fifth planet from the Sun and the brightest. It is considered to be the royal planet. Psalm 19:1-4. The planets were created to declare the glory of God, I command Jupiter to declare the glory of God over this day and my life. I decree all the sweet influences of Jupiter for my brightness, enlargement and royalty be released upon me today in Jesus name. Amen
We get “jovial” from the word “Jove”, one of the names of Jupiter, which means “linked to the planet Jupiter through birth and therefore happy, cheerful, good-humored, good natured, friendly, amiable, sociable, outgoing and healthy”. Today whatever is troubling my joy I uproot you out of my life in Jesus name. Amen.
Thursday came to us in its present form from Old English meaning “Thor’s Day” and was adapted from the Latin for Jupiter’s Day because Thor is another name for Jupiter, they both represent similar powers. Since Jove is another form of Jupiter, it is easy to see how the French “jeudi”, the Italian “giovedi”, The Greeks call him “Hermes”. Yorubas call him “sango”. The Ibos call him “amadioha” and the Spanish “jueves” have continued to preserve the term Jupiter’s Day for the fifth day of the week. I revoke every dedication of this day to the planet Jupiter and the god associated with Jupiter. This is the day made by God so no idol shall take the glory in Jesus name. Amen.
Isaiah 65:11. 11 “But you who forsake the Lord, who forget and ignore My holy Mount [Zion], who prepare a table for Gad [the Babylonian god of fortune] and who furnish mixed drinks for Meni [the god of destiny]” I overturn every table of idols, I shall not eat on the devil’s table, I destroy all the food prepared by satanic caterers using the idol Jupiter in Jesus name. Amen. I cast out of my life every demon feeding me with food dedicated to idols and sacrificed to the dead. I am cleansed with the blood of Jesus from food and drink defilement Amen.
In the Roman pantheon Jupiter was the chief god who seized and attained his power on the basis of his thunderbolt. He was their god of the sky, moon, winds, rain, lightening and of cause thunder. He was the tutelary god of Rome, their warrior, protector of the city and state. Who exhorts soldiers to be steadfast in battle. As the sun obeyed Joshua I command the planet Jupiter to obey me today. Now Jupiter I command you never to take instructions from sorcerers from today in Jesus name. I render powerless every battle challenging me with the energy from Jupiter in Jesus name. Amen.
He was worshipped as the god of life, peace, prosperity, religious feeling and political advancement. Today is the day of your visitation, you idol Jupiter or thor or hermes you are not the God that created the heaven and the earth so you are not the giver of life, peace, prosperity nor political advancement. I command you to perish and your negative influence and control of this day perish now in Jesus name. Amen. I cancel every evil done to any area of my life with the blood of Jesus. Amen
Just as we swear to tell the whole truth in court proceedings by placing our hand on a Bible, ancient romans swore “by jove”. Every system equating the idol jove with the word of God is destroyed after the order of the tower of babel in Jesus name. you are powerless and the word of God the Bible is supreme now and forever. Amen.
Emperor Flavius Jovianus whose name was linked with the planet Jupiter/Jove is remembered for ending Christian persecutions, substituting it with the persecution of pagans instead. I call forth the fire of God to destroy every persecution of believers in the nations. Any constitution or law of the nations that is anti-Christ is hereby rendered null, void and of no effect in Jesus name. today I overturn man made edicts antagonizing the people of God Amen.
An elite unit of guards charged with protecting the emperor were known as the “jovians”. Today Oh God activate my angelic guardians. Surround me with warring angels to fight my enemies on my behalf in Jesus name. Amen
Jupiter signifies gain from trustees, guardianships, benefices, religion, government, law, banking and tin. Jupiter represents people in power, magistrates, great professors, and religious figures. Fire of God destroy every attack on my career, business, finances, works of my hands and source of income in Jesus name. Amen
Jupiter is associated with middle-age people the period from 55 or 58 years to approximately 70 years., the beginning of retirement when the individual can enjoy all the wealth acquired throughout his professional life and the journey of life which builds his self-confidence. Diseases of old age shall not come to me in Jesus name. I shall age gracefully. I shall live to a ripe old age with honor and strength. The Lord will satisfy me with long life and good health. Sickness is not my portion. I shall retire wealthy and healthy. I shall be useful and relevant even at my old age. I shall not be a liability to my family, I shall be strong, my eyes shall not be dim and my stature shall not be abated.
It is the age for resting, blossoming, devoid of hard work, when he can devote himself to his leisure and his interests. Today I decree that as I grow older like Sarah I shall be more beautiful and even fruitful. Like Caleb I shall be full of strength and still be taking over territories. I shall enter into a new life of blossoming and rest. No more toiling, laboring and profitless hard work. I shall enjoy the season of my old age and all my loved ones and family shall enjoy me even more as I age in Jesus name Amen.
Jupiter is the biggest and largest of all planets in our solar system. It is vast and great. Therefore, he is associated with wealth, glory, honors, and also is a success factor. He symbolizes abundance, warmth, blossoming, and self-confidence. I command Jupiter to cooperate with the purpose of God for me on all sides. Good success and greatness shall be my portion. In Jesus name. Amen
He also describes the potential for good fortune and the way the individual expresses his enthusiasm, his benevolence. Jupiter represents education, wisdom, happiness, public persons who offer supports and protection, as well as lawyers. Considered as a highly beneficial planet, Jupiter bestows with everything in a person. His nature signifies growth and development. The heavens will release unto me all that I need today. All of creation will work in my favor and I shall fulfill destiny and God’s purpose for my life in Jesus name Amen.
Jupiter has orange and white bands; the white bands are colored by ammonia clouds, while the orange comes from ammonium hydrosulfide clouds. Neither of the four "gas giant" planets (Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune) has solid surface so all we see are just clouds in their atmospheres. The iconic images of Jupiter show that it reflects many shades of white, red, orange, brown, and yellow. The color of Jupiter changes with storms and wind in the planet’s atmosphere. The gemstone is Yellow Sapphire. He takes one year to complete his orbit path. My life and destiny shall be colorful and bright. As Jupiter completes his orbit I receive strength from above today to complete all that I am destined for in Jesus name. Amen.
God’s purpose for the fifth day of the week. (THURSDAY)
· On the fifth day God created the animals in the waters and the birds in the air and blessed them. In so doing God was promising that He would care for them. They did not work, yet God fed and watched over them. This is the work of grace. The number 5 is established to mean the work of grace. God’s unmerited favor. This is the day of grace so I will not be disgraced.
· This is the day to harness the creational powers of the waters and the air. So I command the waters and the air to release all that is in them for me today
· Today I command the elements in the waters and air to yield their creational fruits into my life.
· Five is the number of grace, or favor. The number is found 318 times in the Bible. The number 318 is significant because it is the number of the armed servants in Abram’s house who rescued Lot Gen. 14:14. It is grace that rescues us and sets the captives free. Therefore today I receive financial freedom and freedom from oppression in all aspects of my life.
· There were five sacrifices portrayed in Gen. 15:9 by which the promise to Abraham was secured: a heifer, a goat, a ram, a dove, and a pigeon. These typified Christ’s sacrifice on the cross to secure the promises for mankind. Today I receive the grace to enter the promises of God for my life in Jesus name. Amen
· To bring grace in the Old Testament there were five offerings Lev. 1-3: Burnt Offering, Sin Offering, Meal Offering, Trespass Offering, and Peace Offering, each representing a different aspect of Christ’s sacrifice of Himself in the New Testament. Today I command every excess fat causing disease and weakness of my body to melt now in Jesus name. every wrong eating habit is uprooted now. I speak peace to all my body parts and through the blood of Jesus my body is hereby reconciled back to God in Jesus name.
· The fifth letter of the Hebrew alphabet is “hei”, which is spoken by breathing. When placed in the middle of a word, it indicates inspiration, something that is God-breathed. God put the hey in Abram’s name to make him Abraham. He put the hey at the end of Sarai to make her Sarah. God also did this with Joshua, changing his name to Jehoshua Num. 13:16. My Father whatever is needed in my life to enable me fulfill Your plan for me Baba release it now in Jesus name.
· The word “hei” means “window”. A day for your heavens to open. Today my heavens are opened I will no longer live under closed heavens. Thank You Lord
· This is the Grace that God gives to us whereby we may receive the Holy Spirit. Today I receive a fresh baptism of the Holy Spirit
· The fifth time Noah’s name is used is in Gen. 6:8, “But Noah found favor [in Hebrew- “chen” which means “grace”] in the eyes of the Lord.” This day Oh God give me favor to live righteous and excel in Your assignment for me.
· The fifth time the name Ruth is found in the Bible, it speaks of grace: Ruth 2:2—And Ruth the Moabitess said to Naomi, “Please let me go to the field and glean among the ears of grain after one in whose sight I may find favor [Heb., chen, “grace”].” And she said to her, “Go, my daughter.” Today is the day I command a visible manifestation of all I have asked in the place of prayer in Jesus name.
· The fifth time the name Boaz is found in the Bible, it also speaks of grace: Ruth 2:8-10. Then Boaz said to Ruth, “Listen carefully, my daughter. Do not go to glean in another field; furthermore, do not go on from this one, but stay here with my maids. Let your eyes be on the field which they reap, and go after them. Indeed, I have commanded the servants not to touch you. When you are thirsty, go to the water jars and drink from what the servants draw.” Vs. 10 “Then she fell on her face, bowing to the ground and said to him, “Why have I found favor [Heb. chen, “grace”] in your sight that you should take notice of me, since I am a foreigner?” from today every where I go I shall find favor in the sight of all in Jesus name. Amen.
· The fifth time that the book of 1 Samuel mentions David is in 1 Sam. 16:22. “And Saul sent to Jesse, saying, “Let David now stand before me; for he has found favor [Heb. chen,
· “grace”] in my sight.” As David found favor before king Saul today I shall find favor before kings and heads of nations in Jesus name. I shall be sought after by great men and women Amen.
· In 1 Sam. 17:40 David chose five smooth stones with which to fight the Philistine giant, Goliath. This was because Goliath represents the world’s oppressive system, as well as the “giants” in our own lives that keep us in bondage to sin. Father teach me how to kill my goliath today. My goliath die now in Jesus name. Amen.
· David’s actions set forth the idea that only by Grace—the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, can these giants be overcome, setting us free from the sins of the flesh. Today help me Lord to experience the power of grace through the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.
· The Hebrew letter for the 5th day of the week is PEI. This means “mouth”. Communication. Its numeric value is 80. I am the oracle of God as I open my mouth to speak today my Father cause Your voice to be heard through me. Moses received authority to begin his ministry on earth at 80years, today I receive a new authority to fulfill my purpose in my generation. I refuse to die as a shadow in Jesus name. Amen
2 Tim. 1:6 "Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands." Zechariah 12:10a "And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication;…” Zech. 10:1 "Ask the Lord for rain in the time of the latter rain. The Lord will make flashing clouds; He will give them showers of rain, grass in the field for everyone."
Today is the day to ask and stir up the gift and spirit of grace Now sit still and stir up the grace of God over your life. God is the giver of grace So ask God for grace now. Grace is a gift from God as you ask also receive grace now in Jesus name:
· The unmerited favor of God to get all that you do not merit or qualify for. Favor makes it your turn before your time.
· 5 species of animals for sacrifice and 5 components of the holy oil. Anointing for service by grace
· Grace to remain saved and serve by grace
· Grace to be humble
· Sufficient grace to go through this day
· Grace to forgive
· Grace to get every help in your time of need
· Grace to equip you for service
· Grace for you and your family preservation
· Grace to deliver you and your family from flood
DAY SIXTEEN - SET FREE BY LOVE
Scriptures Psalm 16, Proverbs 16 and 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Sixteen is the number of love. God is love. It was because of the love of God that Jesus was nailed to the cross for the sin of the world. The cross manifests the love of God for all mankind. John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life”. Today I command all men to see that Jesus loves them and died for them.
1 Cor. 13:4-8, Paul lists sixteen characteristics of love. (1) “Love is patient, (2) love is kind, (3)is not jealous; (4)love does not brag (5) is not arrogant, (6)does not act unbecomingly; (7)it does not seek its own, (8)is not provoked, (9)does not take into account a wrong suffered, (10)does not rejoice in unrighteousness, (11)but rejoices with the truth; (12)bears all things, (13)believes all things, (14)hopes all things, (15)endures all things. (16)Love never fails. I declare these virtues over the whole earth in Jesus name
We are to become perfected in the love of God (Matthew 22:37-40). Jesus said “love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: love your neighbor as yourself. All the law and the prophets hang on these two commandments”. Father begin with me. Make me a perfect lover of what and who You love and enable me to hate all that You hate in Jesus name.
In the tabernacle of Moses, there were 16 sockets of silver to hold up the 8 boards on each side (Ex. 26:25) The sockets held the boards in place and gave the tabernacle stability. But today God indwells us. We are His temple. Paul says in Eph. 3:17-19 “so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love [the sockets], may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God”. Father stabilize me mentally, emotionally, martially and financially in Jesus name. Amen
The 16th time Noah is mentioned is in Gen. 7:9 “there went into the ark to Noah by twos, male and female, as God had commanded Noah”. This speaks of love and marriage. Even all the animals went in “by twos, male and female” – an expression of love seen in marriage ordained by God. That is why God said whatsoever two of us shall touch and agree it shall be done. When two in love agree on a thing and pray God answers. The power of agreement is enforced by love. Oh God let Your will be done on my marriage and all Christian marriages. Destroy the influence and plan of those trying to redefine marriage in our nation in Jesus name. marriage ordained by God shall remain according to the plan of God,
The 16th time Abram is mentioned is in Gen. 12:16 where Pharaoh loved Sarah and took her into his harem. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit help me Lord to preserve my body and help all to flee from sexual immorality in Jesus name. Amen
The book of John uses the word “love” precisely 16 times. The 16th time the word “love” is used in 1John 4:18 “there is no fear in love”. I declare love upon the earth from today. No more hate, no more murder in Jesus name. I command all to love the Lord their God with all their hearts and all to love their neighbor as themselves in Jesus name Amen
Uzziah was 16 years old when he became a king (2Chronicles 26:3). He was a very powerful king but he let pride get in his way. Instead of repenting he got angry when confronted by the other kings. God judged him by striking him with leprosy. He was banished from the congregation of the Lord and separated from society. Proverbs 16:18 says Pride goes before a fall and a haughty spirit before a fall. May the Lord deliver us from pride in Jesus name. May we not lose our inheritance because of foolishness of pride. Oh Lord give us a heart of meekness and humility Amen.
Elisha because of his love and commitment towards Elijah got a double portion of the anointing upon Elijah. In his lifetime Elisha performed 16 miracles the last was his dead body while Elijah did 8. Do you want the double portion anointing? Love is the key. Jesus said “greater things than these shall you do”. If you love Jesus and set your heart on Him He will pour upon you the anointing and supernatural ability to do greater miracles than He did in His life time. Today may the double portion anointing for the miraculous be released upon me from above. I receive Divine ability to heal the sick, open blind eyes and even raise the dead today. Amen.
Today read aloud 1 Cor. 13:4-8. Ask the Lord to give you a heart of love. Ask God to release love into every aspect of your life so that from today you will walk in love. You will be loved and through love you will accomplish the purpose of God for your life. Where those who should love you are despising you. Ask the Lord to restore love in your marriage, family, home, church, ministry and into every Godly ordained relationship etc. as you pray today may the love of God be restored in your life in Jesus name. Amen. Everything you lost due to lack of love I command it restored unto you in Jesus name. Amen. You are restored and made whole. Hallelujah.
Biblical Virtues On Children, LOVE: I declare the love of God upon my children.: Father, grant that my children will learn to live a life of love, through the Spirit who lives in them. Put in their hearts the God kind of love in Jesus name. Amen. Ephesians 5:2
Let us pray
1. Heavenly Father You are love. Teach me to love You in all things and above all things. As I love You, help me to reach the joy which You have prepared for me in Heaven. help me experience true love here on earth in Jesus name. Amen
2. Everything good comes from Your Hand. Place in my heart a desire to please You and fill my mind with thoughts of Your Love, so that I may grow in Your Wisdom and enjoy Your Peace.
3. Put love in my heart for the things and people You love.
4. Let Your agape love dwell in my marriage, family and home in Jesus name.
5. I commit everyone in my home into Your loving Hands Oh God. Make our complicated relationships become uncomplicated. Help us never to surrender to whatever challenges that may come our way. I seek for your mercy and blessing that You may allow us to spend the rest of our lives in Your loving presence loving You first and loving one another in Jesus name. Amen.
6. Bless me, my spouse and our children. Bless everyone that comes into my home with clean hearts and pure motives. Fill our hearts with love for You and for each other. Make each one of us realize each other's worth and deal with each other in love, respect and in your fear, doing unto one another as we would that others do unto us.
7. Fill my home with your love and let Your peace reign here in Jesus name. Amen.
8. Take away deception of heart from us so we do not serve any other god but that in this house we may serve only You all the days of our lives. We love You Lord.
9. Make me a carrier of Your love. Everywhere I go use me to usher in Your love and teach others how to love You in Jesus name.
10. Every spirit of hatred and rejection in my life and home I root you out now in Jesus name
11. Spirit of inferiority complex I cast You out of my home in Jesus name.
12. I usher in the presence of the love of God into my life, my home and my family
13. I shall not be used and dumped. I shall no longer be tolerated but celebrated from today in Jesus name. Amen.
14. From today I will live in love, walk in love and reign in love in Jesus name. Amen.
15. Thank You the God of Love for answering my prayers today in Jesus name. I shall testify. Amen
Today is the new moon.